The EZProxy services allow all university faculty, staff, and students to obtain a NCU public IP temporarily. The users can download articles or papers from electronic journals in NCU Library. In order to access the NCU Library database, all users must register a user account at the NCU Computer Center. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When using Ezproxy, do not setting your computer and browser or setup any software.
Best recommended for NCU Library resources use ONLY.
P.S. If you are outside school and using browser to link payment E-resources of library (eg. SFX, Database etc.) , it will setting automatic.
- Login with Email account and password of application from CC.
- If you can't login, please use Webmail or NCU Portal to test correction of account and password.
- If your account and password is not correct and have no idea, please report to CC. (ext 57555/57500/57511)
- If your account and password is correct but still can't use VPN, please contact reader service (ext 57422/57407)